A Birth Certificate shows that we were born A Death Certificate shows that we died!
I Believe That ...
• just because two people argue, It doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.
• we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
• no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you, every once in a while and you must forgive them for.
• true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
• you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
• it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
• you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
• you can keep going long after you think you can't.
• we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
• either you control your attitude or it controls you.
• heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
• my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
• sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up.
• sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
• maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
• it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.
• no matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.
• our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but, we are responsible for who we become.
• you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
• Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
• your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don't even know you.
• even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
• credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
• the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.
'The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; They just make the most of everything they have.