God, when I received this e-mail, I thought I don't have time for this; and, this is really inappropriate during work. Then, I realized that this kind of thinking is. Exactly what has caused a lot of the problems in our world today. We try to keep God in church on Sunday morning; or maybe, Sunday night. We do like to have Him around during sickness; and, of course, at funerals. However, we don't have time, or room, for Him during work or play, because that's the part of our lives we think we can, and should, handle on our own.
May God forgive me for ever thinking that there is a time or place where He is not to be first in my life. We should always have time to remember all HE has done for us. If you aren't ashamed to do this, please follow the directions: Jesus said, 'If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father.' Yes, I do love God. He is my source of existence and Savior. He keeps me functioning each and every day. Without Him, I am nothing. But, with Christ, He strengthens me. (Phil 4:13)
Easy vs. Hard
• Why is it so hard to tell the truth but yet so easy to tell a lie?
• Why are we so sleepy in church until the sermon is over and we suddenly wake up?
• How simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell.
• How can someone say 'I believe in God' but still follow Satan (who, by the way, also 'believes' in God)?
• How can you send a thousand jokes through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing?
• How is it when you forward this message, you will not send it to everyone on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it to them?
• Why am I more worried about what other people think of me than what God thinks of me?
Of all the free gifts we may receive, Prayer is the very best one. There are no costs, but wonderful rewards.